Admission & Curriculum
The program will run for a duration of 8 months in-classroom learning and 4 months internship at some of our establishments in Franschhoek.
An afternoon online learning environment has been generously sponsored by Lobster Ink, who have sponsored 20 Logins, to help facilitate the theory lessons for the prospective students. Practical sessions will be based off this curriculum as well as from outside partners and experts in the field.
Applications for our Class of 2019 will open on 18th July 2018. It is a predominantly free education offered to the disadvantaged youth. Should your application and interview be successful, we do however ask for a Registration Fee of R2000 to be paid in January 2019 and a monthly fee of R500 per month to cover basic student needs such as:
- Stationery & Paper
- Computer & Printer maintenance
- Food & Beverages
- Kitchen supplies
Upon completion of the 8 months in-classroom learning and praticals, Students will then be expected to complete a 4 month internship in one of Franschhoeks establishments. Only then will a student graduate from our program.
To download our 2019 Application please click here.
How to apply
- Application forms must filled out by the student and signed by parent or legal guardian
- We will require a Copy of your most recent Academic report
- Copy of your ID
- Should your application be successful a Personal Interview with the Admisssion's Panel will be conducted between August and September. Then final selection will take place.
Each student will receive
- Basic and Comprehensive training in the field of hospitality and tourism management to deal with any situation (at a basic level) and master a job in this field
- Assistance with internship placements (4 months internship per year)
- Assistance with job placement after completion
- Lunch daily
- Access to experts within the Industry who will provide mentorship, training and exposure to what they do on a daily basis.